Lake Placid and the surrounding region offer a diverse selection of activities. To find information on these activities please visit the following websites.
- Lake Placid Events
- The Olympic Sites
- Olympic Center — 1 Minute Away
- Olympic Bobsled, Luge & Cross-Country Center — 10 Minutes Away
- Olympic Ski Jumping Complex — 3 Minutes Away
- Whiteface Mountain — 15 Minutes Away. Some of the best skiing in the East in the winter. In the summer they offer mountain biking, scenic gondola rides and you can even drive to the summit. Don’t miss Santa’s Workshop on the way to the summit.
- Mountain Biking with ORDA
- AuSable Chasm — 40 Minutes Away
- High Falls Gorge — 10 Minutes Away
- Blue Mountain Lake Museum — 75 Minutes Away
- Fort Ticonderoga — 70 Minutes Away
- John Brown’s Farm — 3 Minutes Away
- The Wild Center–40 minutes away
- Local restaurants